From The Sun, “Comic Stars are Gavin a Laugh,” tells (and shows) what happens when James Corden and Mat Horne drop by a busy newspaper’s offices.
Aside from what looks like some hilarious antics, it sounds like James + Mat stopped by to plug the upcoming premiere of Gavin & Stacey series 2.
Beyond that, this:
- A quick listing of celebs who fancy Gavin & Stacey (we suspect the full list is much to long to print).
- Again talk of a Gavin & Stacey Christmas Special on BBC2. And, testing the waters for a series 3 (provided they can write a kick-ass story, of course).
- Nothing new on the Lily Allen front, despite reporters prodding. Corden is keeping mute. We noticed that James Corden’s Wikipedia page has been updated to reflect the story (and remove the “dating Sheridan Smith” reference). Still nothing confirmed as much as “wikipediazed” rumor. See our Lily Allen coverage in “James Corden on Lily Allen and Friends” and “More Lily Allen Coverage.“
- Mat seems to confirm that the two won’t be back to host Big Brother’s Big Mouth this summer, confirming what we earlier reported (see “Big Brother’s Big Mouth – New Hosts?“). Booo.
- However, more confirmation that the two are working on a sketch comedy show. Yay!