Chris Laverty from Heckler Spray might have said it best – “If you’re a girl, you fancy him. If you’re a guy and gay, you fancy him. If you’re a guy and straight, you’re considering it.”
We’ve long advocated that Mr. Corden is a right-sexy beast. And now, with the success of Gavin & Stacey making him a household name and the recent flurry of news regarding new girlfriend Lily Allen, it seems the entire UK is taking notice.
In particular, a new article in the Mirror begs the question, “These gorgeous women can’t keep their hands off cuddly comedian James Corden…so what’s his secret?”
We’ll do a recap for those strapped for time.
After the jump.
While he may defy conventional descriptions of attraction, we’ve always known he had a certain lure to him. Here’s what The Mirror tracked down:
- At 5’7, 18st (252lbs) James already has a legion of Facebook fans swooning over him.
- Corden is talented and charming, and that’s always sexy.
- One girl who was recently wooed into bed by Corden shared this, “If he was an average Joe I wouldn’t have looked at him twice. But there’s a certain quality about James which charms the pants off the girls. I’ve seen him with a group of women who are all giggling helplessly within minutes of meeting him.”
- It’s revealed “he’s a great cuddler.”
- And “sex is not a problem for James, despite his size. He knows exactly what he’s doing when he’s chatting to a girl. He’s a big guy but not as big as you might think. He’s just a bit chubby and that’s the last thing on your mind when you’re with him.”
- Corden himself talks about honing his flirting technique on his older sister’s friends.
- It appears Sheridan Smith is now officially out of the picture. Corden’s only other serious girlfriend was a nine-year relationship with a woman only identified as Shelly. The two split in 2007.
- In terms of what James is looking for: “I like women who know their own mind and are comfortable with who they are. I once met a girl who told me her ambition was to marry a footballer and I just thought that was pathetic. I also find girly-girls quite off-putting. Paris Hilton is awful and I’ve no idea why anyone would want to imitate her.”